Care Assistant (HHA. PCA)
Moose Lake Assisted Living, a 41-unit assisted living campus that is part of Moose Lake Village care center, is hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Caregivers (HHAs or PCAs) to join our team. We offer on-the-job training, generous benefits, and up to a $4,000 Bonus!
As a Caregiver, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety. You can grow your career at Moose Lake Village as well, should you desire to become a CNA, we will assist you with that.
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Hours: 2:00 pm too 10:00 pm
PT is eligible for a $2,000 Bonus; FT is eligible for a $4,000 Bonus
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Tuition Discount Opportunities/ Scholarships/ Student Loan Forgiveness (site specific, ask for details)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 403(b) or 401(k) with employer match
- Healthcare, dental, health savings, vision, life, disability, & flex spending options for Full-Time employees
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Recognition, Paid Volunteer Time, and Mentorship Programs
- Collaborative and Inclusive Work Culture
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling/coaching for self and family members
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Wash resident clothing, make beds, and clean the general environment.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Perform delegated nursing or therapy procedures.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
- Home Health Aide (HHA) or Personal Care Assistant (PCA) experience preferred, but not required. We will train you for this position!
- Bonus points for (CNA) certification!
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Comfortable standing and walking most of the time.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Moose Lake Assisted Living is a 41-unit assisted living located in Moose Lake, MN. We are conveniently located on I-35 90 miles north of the twin cities and 40 miles from Duluth. If you are interested in joining a family and community centered environment located near beautiful lakes and small towns please contact us. Here at Moose Lake Village, we are one big family. We have a culture full of kindness and respect. In fact, we describe our culture as FULL - Full of Love for our residents. Full of passion for our community. Full of support for our teammates.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Type : Full-Time, Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service