Moose Lake Assisted Living, a 31-unit assisted living campus that is part of Moose Lake Village senior center, is hiring dedicated, Full-Time, Part-Time or On-call Caregivers (HHA, PCA, CNA) to join our team! As a Caregiver, you will provide personal care and supportive services to residents to maintain their comfort and safety. For your commitment and dedication, FT employees will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus!
Here at Moose Lake Village, we are one big family. We have a culture full of kindness and respect. In face, we describe our culture as FULL - Full of Love for our residents. Full of passion for our community. Full of support for our teammates.
There are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available with a $1,000 Bonus!. Shift: Day, Eve or Night. You can grow your career at Moose Lake Village as well, should you desire to become a CNA, we will assist you with that.
There are Part-Time positions (with $500 bonus) working varied schedules with the possibility of picking up shifts and becoming Full-Time. You can grow your career at Moose Lake Village as well, should you desire to become a CNA, we will assist you with that. Shift: Day or Evening
You'll love working as a Caregiver and our residents will enjoy your gift of friendship.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Assist the resident with personal care which may include the following: shampooing of hair, assist with showering/ bathing, fingernail and foot care, and medication administration.
- Wash resident clothing, make beds, and clean the general environment.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Perform delegated nursing or therapy procedures.
- Observe resident and report any changes in physical and emotional condition to the supervisor.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Caregiver skills and requirements:
- Home Health Aide (HHA) or Personal Care Assistant experience required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Comfortable standing and walking most of the time.
Cassia’s Response to COVID-19:
Cassia is serious about your safety and health—it is our number one priority. We have implemented COVID-19 protocols (routine cleaning & disinfecting, physical distancing, and resident & employee testing) and provide staff with personal protective equipment for every shift. We also offer vaccines to staff and residents through our own A&E Pharmacy.
Moose Lake Assisted Living is a 30 unit assisted living located in Moose Lake, MN. We are conveniently located on I-35 90 miles north of the twin cities and 40 miles from Duluth. If you are interested in joining a family and community centered environment located near beautiful lakes and small towns please contact us.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer